PURPOSE OF POSITION: Performs various warehouse duties. Assists Sr Warehouse Associate and makes deliveries.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Loads/unloads and operates store truck. Moves merchandise in and out of warehouse.
2. Fills orders and loads patrons' vehicles making sure that everything loaded has been properly billed.
3. Performs various duties in sales room.
4. Keeps warehouse clean and neatly arranged; sweeps, cleans and maintains outside areas, which may include lawn maintenance duties, painting and general maintenance assignments.
5. Has proper understanding of feed processing equipment, performs routine processes which include bagging feed into 100# bags from bulk and grinding equipment. Effectively performs everyday maintenance on all feed equipment.
6. May check incoming merchandise verifying merchandise against loading slip.
7. Assists in taking physical inventory.
8. Operates assigned equipment; forklift, front-end loader.
9. Adheres to SS No Tolerance Policy on Safety and Environment.
10.Performs other duties as assigned.