This position requires someone with a proven track record for completing projects on time and on budget, demonstrating good leadership skills, and working well with other departments.
As directed, this individual will lead multiple project teams to accomplish and report status on project activities and to ensure results meet negotiated customer expectations and adhere to internal standards and guidelines. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of business projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments.
Other responsibilities include corporate team projects, maintaining equipment inventory, and developing new ways of data and status reporting. Constant interaction with internal staff, customers, and vendors. Consistently managing a project schedule and update accordingly This position will also at times play a role as a liaison between the customer and internal company departments.
- Creating and conducting project meetings in person and via conference calls
- Perform other duties presented by the Vice President/General Manager of Business Services or other Executive Team Members.
- Day travel: 20 -30%
- Overnight travel: 10 -20%
- 5-7 years Project Management experience in the telecommunication and/or Cable Industry preferred.
- UCaaS/Hosted PBX experience is a plus.
- Telecom Sales Engineering experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office including Project.
- Team collaboration skills
- Manage the project schedule and update accordingly.
- Bachelor Degree required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive wage with free/discounted services
- Opportunity for advancement
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more, effective immediately upon hire
- Paid vacations, sick time & holidays
Armstrong is an Equal Opportunity Employer.