Guardian Protection Services, one of the Armstrong Group of Companies, is the largest privately held security systems firm in the U.S. Highly ranked by prestigious industry journals, Guardian designs, installs and monitors residential and commercial security systems. Guardian also partners with new home builders throughout the country to provide structured wiring, security, home automation, whole house audio and other advanced home technologies for newly constructed homes. Operating for more than 60 years, Guardian is dedicated to helping to protect and enhance people’s lives and what they value most.
Guardian offers monitoring services from coast-to-coast, has 12 satellite offices, and also provides sales and installation through a network of authorized dealers throughout the country. Security Distributing & Marketing (SDM), a respected industry journal, ranks Guardian as one of the top five residential security systems installers in the U.S. adding further evidence to Guardian’s financial stability and staying power. Guardian’s 1000-plus employees proudly represent their company and maintain a consistent focus on the delivery of reliable, state-of-the art technology, currently serving more than 360,000 clients and offering extended-hours, company-owned U.S-based customer service to each and every client.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop and manage consistent operational activity within the Guardian Protection Services local branch.
• Assist in the implementation of those operational strategies as directed by Guardian’s Executive Management team.
• Establish Guardian as the prominent low-voltage/alarm service provider in the assigned territory through an unmatched
operational management approach.
• Engage in activities, including but not limited to, developing relationships with technical, sales and management staff.
• Manage and audit policies and procedures for the refinement of the Guardian operations plan as needed in order to grow
and maintain profitable and sustainable results.
• Actively participate in the development and implementation of policies and procedures within the Operations
department in an assigned branch to include but not be limited to:
·Installation & service activity
·Best Practices for operations team
·Product (new & existing) training
·Warehouse and inventory management
·Vehicle fleet and labor tracking and management
·Drive time policies
·Profit and Loss maximization