We are seeking an Inside Sales Specialist to join our team of highly skilled sales professionals. As part of the Inside Sales group at Armstrong you will be part of a highly motivated team of individuals committed to sales excellence and achievement. The Inside Sales Specialist role is a consultative sales opportunity operating in a call center environment. Our hours of operation within the Sales group are from 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Monday – Friday and 8:00 am – 5:30 pm Saturdays and Sundays. Shift schedule will be determined at time of hire and is subject to change. The ideal candidate will have a solid sales & customer service background. Sales Specialists compensation is based on an hourly rate plus commissions achieved through attainment of goals and objectives.
- Selling products & services - including Video, Internet, Telephone, channel packages, applicable equipment.
- Provide an exceptional Armstrong experience on every customer / prospect contact.
- Receive calls from current customers and prospects for sales and revenue generation in a high volume call center sales environment.
- Respond to customer/prospect needs for Armstrong products and services, educate on the latest marketing campaigns and then recommend the packages and services to best meet the customers’ needs.
- Increase revenue through up-selling and cross-selling applicable products and services to existing customers.
- Utilize the Sales Tool / model and proactive sales skills to effectively position products / services and solutions that best meet the customers / prospects needs.
- Achieve key performance metrics, productivity, order entry and call quality standards
- Accurately and efficiently enter order information, including updating customer account information - contact numbers email addresses.
- Research and understand competitive pricing and service offerings in order to provide objective price and product comparisons based on customer needs.
- Responsible for utilizing multiple customer databases to access, change or input account information for new and existing customers.
- Provides outstanding customer service, troubleshoot and resolve service and minor technical problems for customers by asking appropriate questions.
- Communicate issues or feedback to the appropriate individuals as it relates to our products and customers.
- Meet established department goals for sales and work order accuracy.
- Follow-up with customers and prospects via phone and email as required
- Other duties as assigned.