Guardian is dedicated to helping to protect and enhance people’s lives and what they value most.
Guardian Protection Services, one of the Armstrong Group of Companies, is the largest privately held security systems firm in the U.S. Highly ranked by prestigious industry journals, Guardian designs, installs and monitors residential and commercial security systems. Guardian also partners with new home builders throughout the country to provide structured wiring, security, home automation, whole house audio and other advanced home technologies for newly constructed homes.
Guardian offers monitoring services from coast-to-coast, has 12 satellite offices, and also provides sales and installation through a network of authorized dealers throughout the country. Security Distributing & Marketing (SDM), a respected industry journal, ranks Guardian as one of the top five residential security systems installers in the U.S. adding further evidence to Guardian’s financial stability and staying power. Guardian’s 1000-plus employees proudly represent their company and maintain a consistent focus on the delivery of reliable, state-of-the art technology, currently serving more than 360,000 clients and offering extended-hours, company-owned U.S-based customer service to each and every client.
The Commission Coordinator is responsible for calculating and processing all funding transactions to the Dealers. This individual will assist Managers and the Dealer team in a detail oriented manner to meet daily and weekly deadlines. Accuracy, consistency and working within timelines are necessary skills.
To be successful, Commission Coordinators should strive to understand the overall process and other roles within the department. This understanding will enable the ability to answer questions accurately and add value throughout the department.
· Obtain a complete understanding of the process to follow an account from installation through the post-funding
· Maintain funding profiles by collecting, calculating, and entering data
· Responsible for daily funding process; prepare reports, transactions, and verify confirmations and provide detail to the Dealers
· Ability to work within our internal applications to have a clear knowledge of the account detail
· Able to provide detailed explanations related to questions, requests, data integrity and reporting and analysis
· Investigate the setup and history of accounts to reconcile reporting exceptions
· Contribute the to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and special projects as required