Guardian is dedicated to helping to protect and enhance people’s lives and what they value most.
Guardian Protection Services, one of the Armstrong Group of Companies, is the largest privately held security systems firm in the U.S. Highly ranked by prestigious industry journals, Guardian designs, installs and monitors residential and commercial security systems. Partnering with new home builders throughout the country to provide structured wiring, security, home automation, whole house audio and other advanced home technologies for newly constructed homes, places Guardian ahead of the competition.
Guardian offers monitoring services from coast-to-coast, has 12 satellite offices, and also provides sales and installation through a network of authorized dealers throughout the country. Security Distributing & Marketing (SDM), a respected industry journal, ranks us as one of the top five residential security systems installers in the U.S. adding further evidence to Guardian’s financial stability and staying power. With 1000-plus employees proudly representing our company and maintaining a consistent focus on the delivery of reliable, state-of-the art technology we currently more than 360,000 clients are served and we offer extended-hours, company-owned U.S-based customer service to each and every client.
- Perform full-cycle sales with an emphasis on closing sales
- Follow a call flow to ensure consistent call handling
- Ensure timely follow up on customer inquiries, appointments, and sales
- Meet and exceed daily/weekly/monthly sales goals
- Work closely with other departments to ensure proper handling of customer accounts
- High School Diploma/ GED (minimum)
- Two or more years of sales experience (preferred)
- High level of motivation / self-starter
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude, outgoing and detail oriented
- Willing to learn and implement the Guardian Protection Services consultative sales technique
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and point of sale systems
Compensation & Benefits:
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more, effective immediately upon hire
- Paid vacations, sick time & holidays
- Excellent training program
- Great work environment and advancement opportunities
For immediate consideration, all qualified candidates should apply now!
Guardian Protection Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.