AccuSpec Electronics, one of the Armstrong Group of Companies, is a full service provider of Electronic Manufacturing Services from Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) and Cable Assemblies to complete box assemblies. Accuspec serves customers across a full spectrum of market segments, including medical, transportation, industrial controls and military applications. Our state of the art 60,000 square foot facility located on a five acre campus in Erie PA and is both climate and humidity controlled.
AccuSpec achieves a very high level of productivity with our state-of-the-art equipment, combined with our statistical process control features throughout the factory, we provide our customers with a very high quality product.
AccuSpec has an immediate opening for a 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician. In this role you will troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment. This position requires an individual that is motivated and able to focus on technical tasks, driving them to completion.
• Troubleshooting and maintenance repair of manufacturing equipment
• Set-up/perform job modifications
• Install and set-up all new equipment
• Design and/or build fixtures for assembly and other areas
• Keep production floor equipment up-to-date with repairs and/or replacements
• Make on-call repairs to keep production running
• Help maintain building and grounds
• High school or equivalent diploma is required; two-year technician degree preferred.
• Working knowledge of mechanics, electrical systems and use of hand tools.
• Must have high school level math and reasoning skills, which include the ability to think logically
• Excellent eyesight is a must and should be able to differentiate between colors
• Should have very stable hands·
• Good hand eye coordination is required·
• High level of mechanical aptitude·
• Detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills·
• Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize·
• Team player/ability to work well with all levels of the organization
Compensation & Benefits:
• Attractive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more, effective immediately upon hire
For immediate consideration, all qualified candidates should apply now!
AccuSpec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.