Armstrong Utilities, Inc. connected our first cable television customers in 1963, in Butler, Pennsylvania. Since that time, we have continued to keep pace with the technological advancements of this ever-changing industry.
Our first customers received nine channels. Today, Armstrong offers consumers hundreds of viewing options, High Speed Internet service, telephone service and a variety of business products, all over our state-of-the-art broadband network.
Throughout our more than 50 years in cable television, Armstrong has been a leader in innovation. Using fiber optics and advanced technology, our networks are designed to provide leading-edge services and high reliability.
Armstrong has always relied on the great people who work for us. Nationally recognized for customer service excellence, their dedication to the customer has kept us a leader in the industry.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing/Creative services. This person will be responsible for all aspects of production for cross channel television and web commercial spots.
- L/F Television and radio commercial scripts
- Tags end panels and other copy requirements
- Possess strong story telling skills
- Draws up project budget and ensures that all expenses stay within budget
- Develop Shot list and storyboards
- Organize shooting schedule
- Scout, secure and prepare locations
- Select artists and crew members to work with
- Secure necessary props, wardrobe and set pieces for shoots
- Select and coordinate talent
- Direct actors on camera
- Direct voice talent
- Work with editor to create finished product
- Integrate presentation into programming into non-conventional video vehicles such as On Demand and web
- Assist in overseeing the marketing and promotion of the final product