Armstrong Utilities, Inc. connected our first cable television customers in 1963, in Butler, Pennsylvania. Since that time, we have continued to keep pace with the technological advancements of this ever-changing industry.
Our first customers received nine channels. Today, Armstrong offers consumers hundreds of viewing options, High Speed Internet service, telephone service and a variety of business products, all over our state-of-the-art broadband network.
Throughout our more than 50 years in cable television, Armstrong has been a leader in innovation. Using fiber optics and advanced technology, our networks are designed to provide leading-edge services and high reliability.
Armstrong has always relied on the great people who work for us. Nationally recognized for customer service excellence, their dedication to the customer has kept us a leader in the industry.
We are seeking an Inside Sales Specialist to join our team of highly skilled sales professionals. As part of the Inside Sales group at Armstrong you will be part of a highly motivated team of individuals committed to sales excellence and achievement. The Inside Sales Specialist role is a consultative sales opportunity operating in a call center environment. Our hours of operation within the Sales group are from 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Monday – Friday and 8:00 am – 5:30 pm Saturdays and Sundays. Shift schedule will be determined at time of hire and is subject to change. The ideal candidate will have a solid sales & customer service background. Sales Specialists compensation is based on an hourly rate plus commissions achieved through attainment of goals and objectives.
• Selling products & services - including Video, Internet, Telephone, channel packages, applicable equipment.
• Provide an exceptional Armstrong experience on every customer / prospect contact.
• Receive calls from current customers and prospects for sales and revenue generation in a high volume call center sales environment.
• Respond to customer/prospect needs for Armstrong products and services, educate on the latest marketing campaigns and then recommend the packages and services to best meet the customers’ needs.
• Increase revenue through up-selling and cross-selling applicable products and services to existing customers.
• Utilize the Sales Tool / model and proactive sales skills to effectively position products / services and solutions that best meet the customers / prospects needs.
• Achieve key performance metrics, productivity, order entry and call quality standards
• Accurately and efficiently enter order information, including updating customer account information - contact numbers email addresses.
• Research and understand competitive pricing and service offerings in order to provide objective price and product comparisons based on customer needs.
• Responsible for utilizing multiple customer databases to access, change or input account information for new and existing customers.
• Provides outstanding customer service, troubleshoot and resolve service and minor technical problems for customers by asking appropriate questions.
• Communicate issues or feedback to the appropriate individuals as it relates to our products and customers.
• Meet established department goals for sales and work order accuracy.
• Follow-up with customers and prospects via phone and email as required
• Other duties as assigned