Armstrong Utilities, Inc. connected our first cable television customers in 1963, in Butler, Pennsylvania. Since that time, we have continued to keep pace with the technological advancements of this ever-changing industry.
Our first customers received nine channels. Today, Armstrong offers consumers hundreds of viewing options, High Speed Internet service, telephone service and a variety of business products, all over our state-of-the-art broadband network.
Throughout our more than 50 years in cable television, Armstrong has been a leader in innovation. Using fiber optics and advanced technology, our networks are designed to provide leading-edge services and high reliability.
Armstrong has always relied on the great people who work for us. Nationally recognized for customer service excellence, their dedication to the customer has kept us a leader in the industry.
The Manager, Product Marketing will research, identify, test, develop and launch new residential and commercial products, including video, internet, phone, VOD, et cetera. Research competitive and alternate products/services to identify new technologies, advancements, best practices, pricing structures, fine print clarifiers and competitive advantages.
Recommend enhancements and provide support to current product line. Work collaboratively with director, CTO and cross-functional teams to research, develop, implement and market new products and product enhancements to residential and commercial consumers and customers. Leads all product education initiatives to ensure employees and customers understand, appreciate, purchase, effectively utilize and enjoy all products/services. Oversees the development of product/service collateral and supervises the activities of an assigned Product Coordinator.
- Provides strategy, leadership and vision to develop a strong product marketing culture.
- Develops and implements strategies to optimize product marketing and department performance.
- Develop product briefs that include identified measures for improvement along with business cases and supporting documentation.
- Evaluate emerging technologies, customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to launch new services and enhancements to existing services.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and creative teams to communicate key product benefits and product positioning.
- Act as a product ambassador, speaking to both internal and external groups, leading product demonstrations and updates, becoming a subject matter expert in our overall product suite as well as developments in competitive products.
- Provide product support and documentation to technical and customer service training personnel.
- Participate in product margin analysis, pricing strategy and forecasting.
- Provide regular updates on new product/enhancement launches, industry and competitor analysis and product briefs to senior management team.
- Delivers excellent internal and external customer satisfaction by demonstrating exemplary leadership.
- Achieves customer satisfaction business objectives and sales performance goals while ensuring the highest level of operational efficiencies through planning, continuous monitoring and analysis.
- Partners with HR to build, train and maintain highly effective teams.
- Partners with peers in all functional areas.