Guardian is dedicated to helping to protect and enhance people’s lives and what they value most.
Guardian Protection Services, one of the Armstrong Group of Companies, is the largest privately held security systems firm in the U.S. Highly ranked by prestigious industry journals, Guardian designs, installs and monitors residential and commercial security systems. Partnering with new home builders throughout the country to provide structured wiring, security, home automation, whole house audio and other advanced home technologies for newly constructed homes, places Guardian ahead of the competition.
Guardian offers monitoring services from coast-to-coast, has 12 satellite offices, and also provides sales and installation through a network of authorized dealers throughout the country. Security Distributing & Marketing (SDM), a respected industry journal, ranks us as one of the top five residential security systems installers in the U.S. adding further evidence to Guardian’s financial stability and staying power. With 1000-plus employees proudly representing our company and maintaining a consistent focus on the delivery of reliable, state-of-the art technology we currently more than 360,000 clients are served and we offer extended-hours, company-owned U.S-based customer service to each and every client.
The Security Technology Consultant is an outside sales position, which provides in-home and on-site presentations to potential residential and small business customers on the products and services Guardian Protection Services offers.
Responsible for closing company generated residential and small business leads
Responsible for self-generating new residential and small business account
Conduct in-home and on-site sales presentations and proposals with prospects, with the intention of closing and scheduling installations.
Consult with residential and small business clients to educate, design, and implement the installation and service of Guardian product lines and interactive services through Alarm.com.
Identify and schedule appointments via prospecting, self-obtained referrals, company referrals, and ongoing customer contact.
- Prior sales experience a plus
- Prospecting, networking and follow-up skills a plus.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Confident, driven and self-motivated.
- Excellent organizational, time management, oral and written communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Proficiency with electronic devices, such as an iPad is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including monthly auto/cell allowance and uncapped earnings potential – Commissions and bonuses.
- $40k - 50k+ realistic first year earnings
- Paid Training
- Commissions paid weekly based on installations.
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401-K plan and more.
For immediate consideration candidates should apply now!
Guardian Protection Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.