AccuSpec Electronics, one of the Armstrong Group of Companies, is a full service provider of Electronic Manufacturing Services Provider at the intersection of I-79 and I-90 in Erie, PA. Included in our capabilities are PCB Assembly, Cable Assembly, and System Level Integration. AccuSpec services customers across a full spectrum of market segments, including medical, transportation, industrial controls and military applications. Our state of the art 60,000 square foot facility is located on a five acre campus in Erie PA and is both temperature and humidity controlled.
Our certifications include:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 13485
The individual will be responsible for directly calling on and closing new business with OEM’s in the states of Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. The individual can be located in Pennsylvania or Ohio and work from a home office, but will be required to attend regular meetings at the Erie facility. This position reports to the VP of Sales.
- Develop a list of and pro-actively hunt for target organizations that can benefit from our company’s services.
- Build referral and lead generation network within the region
- Participate in the development of existing relationships to organically grow account base when asked to do so
- Assist in the development of marketing tools and collateral for existing and new clients when required
- Participate in the overall sales strategy for the organization
- Participating in and possibly coordinate tradeshows, conferences, and event planning and scheduling.
- Supporting regular new business reviews with the staff to review orders forecasts, the new business pipeline and key capture status.
- Degree preferred in business, marketing, communications or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years, preferably with relevant experience in similar industry preferred
- Self-motivator who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Comfortable with giving presentations
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Comfortable using Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Regional travel is essential for this position
- Weekly activity reporting
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary plus commission structure
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more, effective immediately upon hire
For immediate consideration, all qualified candidates should apply now!
AccuSpec Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.