Armstrong Utilities, Inc. connected our first cable television customers in 1963, in Butler, Pennsylvania. Since that time, we have continued to keep pace with the technological advancements of this ever-changing industry.
Our first customers received nine channels. Today, Armstrong offers consumers hundreds of viewing options, High Speed Internet service, telephone service and a variety of business products, all over our state-of-the-art broadband network.
Throughout our more than 50 years in cable television, Armstrong has been a leader in innovation. Using fiber optics and advanced technology, our networks are designed to provide leading-edge services and high reliability.
Armstrong has always relied on the great people who work for us. Nationally recognized for customer service excellence, their dedication to the customer has kept us a leader in the industry.
Installer of Cable Television, Internet and Telephone services.
• Install services including voice, video, and data, complete work orders; become/be familiar with safety and installation manuals, test equipment, and cable telecommunications network.
• Operate company vehicles and equipment in a safe manner.
• Stock vehicle and maintain proper inventory levels
• Provide all associated paperwork in a timely manner.
• Take advantage of Company provided training
• Continually improve product knowledge
• Participate as required in on-call, evening, and/or shift work hours upon eligibility
• Maintain workforce utilization level as required