Guardian Protection Services, one of the Armstrong Group of Companies, is the largest privately held security systems firm in the U.S. Highly ranked by prestigious industry journals, Guardian designs, installs and monitors residential and commercial security systems. Guardian also partners with new home builders throughout the country to provide structured wiring, security, home automation, whole house audio and other advanced home technologies for newly constructed homes. Operating for more than 60 years, Guardian is dedicated to helping to protect and enhance people’s lives and what they value most.
Guardian offers monitoring services from coast-to-coast, has 12 satellite offices, and also provides sales and installation through a network of authorized dealers throughout the country. Security Distributing & Marketing (SDM), a respected industry journal, ranks Guardian as one of the top five residential security systems installers in the U.S. adding further evidence to Guardian’s financial stability and staying power. Guardian’s 1000-plus employees proudly represent their company and maintain a consistent focus on the delivery of reliable, state-of-the art technology, currently serving more than 360,000 clients and offering extended-hours, company-owned U.S-based customer service to each and every client.
The HTS is an outside builder sales position, which provides presentations to potential builder customers on the products and services Guardian Protection Services offers.
• Consult with homeowners that have purchased new construction homes to demonstrate and sell options related to security and fire alarms, audio and video equipment
• Responsible for the prospecting of new builder accounts to identify new homeowners, schedule sales consultations and sell home technology services
• Manage relationships with sales center representatives in assigned communities and follow up regularly regarding prospects
• Confer with builders to provide design specifications and prints for the sale of the Guardian builder product line to include electronic audio and video systems (in-wall speakers & plasma TV pre-wires), security and fire alarm systems, intercom and CCTV
• Develop and maintain new and existing builder accounts in an assigned territory
• Complete appropriate sales paperwork with customers
• Sales related experience required
• In-Home and builder-market sales experience is a major plus
• A Technical Sales Aptitude
• Excellent Communication/Presentation Skills
• An eye for detail and a proven track-record
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive compensation package with uncapped earning potential
• Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401-k plan and more, effective immediately upon employment
For immediate consideration, all qualified candidates should apply now!
Guardian Protection Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.