Guardian Protection Services, one of the Armstrong Group of Companies, is the largest privately held security systems firm in the U.S. Highly ranked by prestigious industry journals, Guardian designs, installs and monitors residential and commercial security systems. Guardian also partners with new home builders throughout the country to provide structured wiring, security, home automation, whole house audio and other advanced home technologies for newly constructed homes. Operating for more than 60 years, Guardian is dedicated to helping to protect and enhance people’s lives and what they value most.
Guardian offers monitoring services from coast-to-coast, has 12 satellite offices, and also provides sales and installation through a network of authorized dealers throughout the country. Security Distributing & Marketing (SDM), a respected industry journal, ranks Guardian as one of the top five residential security systems installers in the U.S. adding further evidence to Guardian’s financial stability and staying power. Guardian’s 1000-plus employees proudly represent their company and maintain a consistent focus on the delivery of reliable, state-of-the art technology, currently serving more than 360,000 clients and offering extended-hours, company-owned U.S-based customer service to each and every client.
The Conversion Coordinator works to secure and schedule labor/resources required to facilitate out-of-market security system relocations, upgrades or transfers. This position will work closely with other internal departments in coordinating installation efforts which include but are not limited to: negotiating installation labor rates, manage/secure required parts & materials for each job, and follow each project through to completion of job.
- Facilitate all aspects of conversion installations
- Field incoming ACD calls related to conversion activities & pending work
- Professional yet persistent follow up with company business partners so to ensure installation timeline expectations are met & exceeded
- Possess keen negotiation skills so to best manage out-of-market conversion costs and associated labor
- Meticulous organization skills required to track job progress, inventory and invoicing
- Deliver high-level support to the company peers, customers and business partners, while successfully meeting departmental goals.
- Meet conversion ATTI (Average Time to Install) goals of 5 days
- Support any/all other areas of department need, including but not limited to dispatch support & business partner/dealer partner support
- Critical thinking & an analytical ability required to review & validate paperwork, services provided/received, etc.
- Possess exemplary communication skills and follow up skills, exercised via telephone, e-mail and person-to-person.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship with all company employees, branch offices & departments.
- Relentless desire to continuously improve, while looking for automation opportunities to revamp current practices, procedures and work processes
- BS in a business/economics field or equivalent working experience.
- 2-3 years dispatch and/or scheduling experience
- Representative must have excellent communication skills, be an independent thinker, self-motivated, and detail oriented.
- Ability to work flexible schedules, as the business need evolves.
- Applicant must also handle multiple assignments and be able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Individual should have a proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Individual must be adaptive to, and supportive of change
Compensation & Benefits:
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more, effective immediately upon hire
- Paid vacations, sick time & holidays
- Great work environment
For immediate consideration, all qualified candidates should apply now!
Guardian Protection Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.