Guardian Protection Services, one of the Armstrong Group of Companies, is the largest privately held security systems firm in the U.S. Highly ranked by prestigious industry journals, Guardian designs, installs and monitors residential and commercial security systems. Guardian also partners with new home builders throughout the country to provide structured wiring, security, home automation, whole house audio and other advanced home technologies for newly constructed homes. Operating for more than 60 years, Guardian is dedicated to helping to protect and enhance people’s lives and what they value most.
Guardian offers monitoring services from coast-to-coast, has 12 satellite offices, and also provides sales and installation through a network of authorized dealers throughout the country. Security Distributing & Marketing (SDM), a respected industry journal, ranks Guardian as one of the top five residential security systems installers in the U.S. adding further evidence to Guardian’s financial stability and staying power. Guardian’s 1000-plus employees proudly represent their company and maintain a consistent focus on the delivery of reliable, state-of-the art technology, currently serving more than 360,000 clients and offering extended-hours, company-owned U.S-based customer service to each and every client.
The Security Technology Consultant is an outside sales position, which provides in-home and on-site presentations to potential residential and small business customers on the products and services Guardian Protection offers. Guardian is expanding our successful outside sales team in Austin, to include ONE winner who will close their own leads from their own calls and close their own appointments. Guardian offers a great system with the Interlogix Product Line, and Alarm.com interactive services. We also offer low prices, competitive rates, professional installations, CSAA Five Star Award Winning monitoring, professional service, and excellent commissions
• Responsible for generating new residential and small business accounts from closing self-generated leads and closing self-generated appointments.
• Conduct in-home and on-site sales presentations and proposals with prospects, with the intention of closing and scheduling installations.
• Consult with residential and small business clients to educate, design, and implement the installation and service of the excellent Guardian product lines and Alarm.com.
• Identify and schedule appointments with new prospects via cold calling, self- obtained referrals, self-established partnerships, self-directed builder prospects, and ongoing customer contact.
• 1-3 years of sales experience preferred.
• Prior residential sales experience a plus.
• Strong prospecting, networking and follow-up skills required.
• Ability to work evenings and weekends.
• Confident, driven, self-motivated winners.
• Excellent self-motivation, organizational, time management, oral and written communication skills.
• Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
• Must be proficient in the use of the latest paperless technology (iPad).
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive compensation package including monthly auto/cell allowance and uncapped earnings potential – Commissions and bonuses.
o 40K + realistic first year earnings, based on straight commission.
o Professional training with training segment salary.
• Commissions are weighted to reward Self-Generated sales.
• Commissions paid weekly based on installations.
• Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401-K plan and more.
For immediate consideration, all qualified candidates should apply now!
Guardian Protection Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.