Guardian Protection Services, one of the Armstrong Group of Companies, is the largest privately held security systems firm in the U.S. Highly ranked by prestigious industry journals, Guardian designs, installs and monitors residential and commercial security systems. Guardian also partners with new home builders throughout the country to provide structured wiring, security, home automation, whole house audio and other advanced home technologies for newly constructed homes. Operating for more than 60 years, Guardian is dedicated to helping to protect and enhance people’s lives and what they value most.
Guardian offers monitoring services from coast-to-coast, has 12 satellite offices, and also provides sales and installation through a network of authorized dealers throughout the country. Security Distributing & Marketing (SDM), a respected industry journal, ranks Guardian as one of the top five residential security systems installers in the U.S. adding further evidence to Guardian’s financial stability and staying power. Guardian’s 1000-plus employees proudly represent their company and maintain a consistent focus on the delivery of reliable, state-of-the art technology, currently serving more than 360,000 clients and offering extended-hours, company-owned U.S-based customer service to each and every client.
The Inside Sales Team is responsible for the upgrading of current customer’s security systems as well as supporting the outside salesforce by scheduling sales meetings. There is NO cold calling, all leads are company provided.
- Field 50-100 calls per day to set appointments/upgrade existing customer’s security systems
- Follow a call flow to ensure consistent call handling
- Meet and exceed daily/weekly/monthly sales goals
- Work closely with other departments to ensure proper handling of customer accounts
- Ensure timely follow up on customer inquiries, appointments, and sales
- Call center, inside sales, hospitality, or retail experience desired
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer relation skills
- Assertive, persistent, self-motivated
- Confident with the ability to work under pressure
- Must be goal oriented with the aptitude to reach and exceed monthly/yearly quotas
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and point of sale systems
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Telecommunications experience a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more, effective immediately upon hire
- Paid vacations, sick time & holidays
- Excellent training program
- Great work environment and advancement opportunities
Now Hiring for full-time shifts: 4 Weekdays – 12:30pm -9pm plus Saturday 8:30am – 5:00pm
For immediate consideration, all qualified candidates should apply now!
Guardian Protection Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.