• 2+ years of experience with all aspects of video production – camera work,
• Experience with video-editing software, such as Sony Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Abode
• Proficient using Microsoft Office applications
• Familiarity with Photoshop, After Effects
• Polished written and verbal communication skills - interacting in a
professional manner with government and community leaders as well as the general
• Acute attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize/balance multiple projects at once and to work independently.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary and benefits package
No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of his or her employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.